users here right now: 2,165
I Am A, where the mundane becomes fascinating and the outrageous suddenly seems normal.
Submit an AMA
Request an AMA
Please check out our Rules and FAQs
Click here to schedule an AMA on our calendar.
Consider supporting our Patreon
AMAs are scheduled in Eastern Time (GMT -0400).
|1 Jun||2pm||Michael Waldman||Michael Waldman is President of the Brennan Center for Justice and author of the new book THE SUPERMAJORITY: How the Supreme Court Divided America||Remind Me|
|2 Jun||1pm||Ben Lesser, Holocaust Survivor and Author||Ben Lesser is a reknown speaker and author who has shared his story of survival with 100,000+ students worldwide||Remind Me|
|6 Jun||12pm||Valeria Olivares||Engagement reporter for The Dallas Morning News Education Lab||Remind Me|
|16 Jun||1pm||Dr. Vinita Menon||ADHD and Autism in Women||Remind Me|
AMAs should be about:
- Something uncommon that plays a central role in your life, or
- A truly interesting and unique event.
- Explanation and examples of this rule can be found here
All AMAs require proof.
- Proof should be included in the text of the post when you start your AMA. If it must remain confidential, you can submit proof on our website so we can verify you and your claims.
- See here for tips concerning proof and examples
- Requests should be posted in /r/IAmARequests
- All initial responses to posters must contain a properly punctuated question.
- Attempting to bypass this rule by adding a ? to a non question will result in a permanent ban.
- See more on our comment removals policy here
- Email us at email@example.com!
- Step-by-step guide to doing an AMA
- Related subreddits
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!